Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crispy Dinuguan

Last Sunday, we had lunch at my mom's house. Since we were running late, we decided to just buy something as our share. We found this great little store along one our villages main road. We weren't actually buying for there, but from the store next to it, but the tarp bearing their dishes intrigued us. The first that got both our attention was... Crispy Dinuguan.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture as eveyone dug in as soon as we opened it. Everyone loved it! I love dinuguan but hate that most of the time they contained innards. With this one, it was made from Crispy Liempo then cooked in Dinuguan Sauce! Love, love, love it! I haven't had enough of it yet, so maybe later tonight, I can have them deliver and this time I'll be sure to take a pic. And, I'll also post a pic of their menu once uploaded.

For those in Pilar Village, the store is along Rose Ave. and named Putsi 'ko 'Noy. It where the old Kowloon House store used to be, right in front of Discovery Drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment